**Disclosure up front, I use an iPhone and therefore cannot vouch as to how well these work on Android.**
Also all of these photos are not anything I have created, but are simply screenshots of the apps and how they work. I do not own any of the content.
1. My Fitness Pal
- Set weight goals for yourself.
- Tells you how many calories to eat each day to reach that goal, and adjusts when you exercise.
- log and track exercise.
- log all food eaten, with thousands of stored foods listed and ways for you to input calories manually. Also has a super convenient barcode scanner!
- Uses data from an apple watch (if applicable) to track movement, etc.
- Helps you choose healthier items on restaurant menus.
- Connect with your friends to encourage each other and be accountable.
- ...and more!
2. Daily Workouts
- Lets you pick the area you want to work out and then tailors it to the amount of time you have.
- Has videos of all exercises to ensure you are modeling them correctly (SOO much better than just word descriptions!).
- Has options for a ball and kettle bell along with ab, arm, butt, cardio, leg, full, pilates, and stretching work outs.
- Most exercises require no equipment, and if they do it is minimal.
- Tells you how many calories you burned.
3. Yoga Studio
- Lets you choose different levels of yoga, and also different target areas.
- Lets you choose the time period for a workout.
- Download the videos for offline use.
- Uses technology that is basically pictures with some video in order to decrease file size.
- Lets you create custom workouts with your favorite poses.
4. 5k Runner: 0 to 5k Trainer
- Tells you how far and how many days to run a week.
- Gradually works you into running a full 5k.
- Has you alternate between walking and running and slowly decreases the walking and increases the running as time goes on.
- Lets you play music through the app.
- Gives you little awards as you go through to help keep you motivated!
5. Grocery Saving Apps!
Keep these different apps in mind as you are starting the 66 Day Healthy Habits Challenge! If you want more information on it, click here.
Feel free to leave questions or comments on this post! To stay in
touch with me and find more pictures and other content "like"
or "follow" me via Facebook,
Twitter, and Instagram!